To Our Valued Patients:
We are temporarily closed till April 14th.
Patient and employee safety is our top priority every day at Sterling Dental. While comprehensive health and safety procedures are followed in our office on a daily basis, we wanted to let you know about the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Our entire team is monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC and making changes in our office to create the safest, most hygienic environment we possibly can.
How do I prevent the spread of COVID-19?
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the CDC recommends limiting exposure, as well as taking preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask. Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of face masks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a healthcare facility).
And if you do experience a dental emergency, rest assured that when you come in for your dental visits, your health and safety are top priorities today and every day.
Please be healthy and safe and keep smiling!